- Client is charged with a second-degree felony assault against a police officer and evading. He was facing up to 15 years in the Utah State Prison. Through our work, we were able to demonstrate law enforcement was lying about the facts and the client was offered a Class B Misdemeanor Interference with a police officer because he would not get out of his vehicle. He plead to that charge and was charged just a fine with no prison time.
- Client is charged with a DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. The chemical test showed he was below the legal limit of impairment. The DUI was dismissed and client plead to leaving the scene of the accident.
- Client was charged with Second Degree Felony Aggravated Assault. After a jury trial, the client was acquitted of all charges.
- Client was charged with Second Degree Felony Theft. He was facing up to 15 years in the Utah State Prison. After a preliminary hearing, we successfully argued the State had no evidence to tie the client to the case and it was dismissed.
- Client was charged with DUI. Law enforcement did not follow DUI proposals and the case was dismissed.
- Client was charged with DUI. The chemical test showed he was below the legal limit of impairment. The case was dismissed.
- Client was charged with aggravated robbery, punishable by up to life in the Utah State Prison. Through negotiations and investigation, the client took a plea in abeyance to burglary of a building and after three years of being out of trouble, the case will be dismissed.
- Client was charged with aggravated robbery, punishable by up to life in the Utah State Prison. Through negotiations and investigation, client plead to a reduced charge and was sentenced to 120 days in the county jail. After successful probation, the charge will be amended to a Misdemeanor on his criminal record.
- A baby’s mother would not allow our client to have contact with his child. Through mediation, we were able to establish client’s parental rights and get him in contact with the child that exceeded the state guidelines.
- A client’s ex-wife was seeking a large amount of alimony as part of her divorce. Through mediation, we were able to help the client minimize the amount that was owed to his ex-wife.
- A baby’s mother would only allow our client to see his child when she wanted him to. Through mediation and the court process, we were able to establish his parental rights so the mother could not control his contact with the child.
- Our client had relocated out of state due to military assignments. We sought to have his original divorce decree modified to allow him more contact with his child. Through mediation, we were able to help him get contact that exceeded the state guidelines.
Our clients had extensive debts, with a vast majority of it being medical bills. We were able to help our clients file for bankruptcy and put them on the path to regaining financial stability.
- Our office was the lead opposing the Ogden Gang Injunction. After three years of litigation, the Utah Supreme Court struck down the Injunction.
- Our office represented a person who was shot by law enforcement. The shooting was unjustified. Through mediation and court processes, the matter was resolved for a confidential amount.
Click On The Links To See Studebaker Law in the News!